The Florida Cyber Conference has quickly become the “can’t miss” networking event for Florida’s stakeholders in cybersecurity, bringing together a diverse audience from multiple sectors to encourage dialogue, share information, address emerging threats and trends, and promote collaboration.
- Boost visibility to a broad range of cybersecurity stakeholders from across the state of Florida and beyond.
- Strengthen your brand awareness with a targeted audience.
- Network, make new connections and create new opportunities for partnership and growth.
- Recruit the best and brightest new talent from Florida’s colleges and universities
- Meet decisionmakers on site
- Discover emerging technologies and best practices for your business
Florida Cyber Conference 2018 is designed for not only cybersecurity practitioners but also policymakers, administrators and business leaders—anyone who plays a role in protecting digital information. Job titles for 2017 attendees include:
- IT Administrator
- Data Scientist
- Program Manager
- VP of Business Development
- Technology Manager
- Software Engineer
- Business/Data Analyst
- VP of Security Operations
- Enterprise Architect
- Compliance Officer
Sponsorship opportunities will be announced soon. For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are grateful to ReliaQuest, our Florida Cyber Conference 2018 Presenting Sponsor!