2018 Exhibitor Gallery
Please note: Exhibitor spaces for 2018 are FULL. For inquiries about exhibiting at next year’s conference, please email
Exhibiting at Florida Cyber Conference 2018 is your opportunity to connect with leaders from across Florida’s cybersecurity community. Meet industry CISOs, CFOs, and CEOs; representatives from government and defense; students; and researchers. This year, we have reserved an even larger space for exhibitors and scheduled more formal and informal networking opportunities.
- Dedicated exhibit time held in the Exhibit Hall, including the welcome reception, breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks
- Raise brand awareness with a variety of cybersecurity stakeholders from throughout the state and beyond
- Strengthen brand awareness
- Network and make new connections
- Recruit the best and brightest new talent from Florida’s colleges and universities
- Meet decisionmakers on site
Each 10′ x 8′ exhibitor booth includes:
- One 8′ high pipe-and-drape backdrop with 3′ high pipe-and-drape sides
- One 6′ table, clothed and skirted, with two chairs
- Two conference registrations
- A company listing in the conference program and on the conference website
- Up to two additional booth staff registrations at the 2018 early bird discount price per person, for a maximum of four total sales representatives per booth
- A list of registered attendees who have agreed to share their information with exhibitors
Read the full Exhibitor Prospectus here.
A discounted Exhibitor Package fee of $500 is available for academic institutions. Booths will not be assigned until payment is received.
Only a few exhibitor spots remain. To secure one of the remaining spaces, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Exhibitors are responsible for ordering and paying for any services and/or equipment not listed above by working directly with the appropriate Tampa Convention Center vendor. Exhibitors are responsible for ordering power, extension cords, AV equipment, and arranging shipping and handling, etc. An exhibitor kit with vendor contact information, pricing and forms will be provided after payment is received.
Exhibitor spaces for 2018 are FULL. For inquiries about exhibiting at next year’s conference, please email email@example.com.