Exhibiting at Florida Cyber Conference 2018 is your opportunity to connect with leaders from across Florida’s cybersecurity community. Meet industry CISOs, CFOs, and CEOs; representatives from government and defense; students; and researchers. This year, we have reserved an even larger space for exhibitors and scheduled more formal and informal networking opportunities.
- Dedicated exhibit time held in the Exhibit Hall, including the welcome reception, breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks
- Raise brand awareness with a variety of cybersecurity stakeholders from throughout the state and beyond
- Strengthen brand awareness
- Network and make new connections
- Recruit the best and brightest new talent from Florida’s colleges and universities
- Meet decisionmakers on site
Each Exhibitor Package includes
- One 8′ high pipe-and-drape backdrop with 3′ high pipe-and-drape sides
- One 6′ table, clothed and skirted, with two chairs
- Two conference registrations
- A company listing in the conference program and on the conference website
- Up to two additional booth staff registrations at the 2018 early bird discount price per person, for a maximum of four total sales representatives per booth
- A list of registered attendees who have agreed to share their information with exhibitors
A discounted Exhibitor Package fee of $500 is available for academic institutions. Booths will not be assigned until payment is received.
Online booth registration will be available soon. For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.